I've had this rocking chair since I was one, my mom said. For years it stayed in our guest room, waiting for a child of ours rock, sit, and play in it. Finally several years ago I gave it to my mom for my niece, giving up the hope that a little girl of our own would ever make use of it. Well, my niece outgrew it and the chair's been in my dad's shop for a while. At my mom's today my dad brought it up to the house. When I put Eden in it, she immediately started rocking! It was the funniest thing to see. How she knew to do that I just don't know. Maybe she knew it would make us happy?!
My rocking chair will happily be Eden's now, having come full circle after these many years. What a joy!!
| It looks really dirty, but it's not!! It's just aged! |
How touching to see her sitting in it in front of the lighted tree! What a blessed Christmas this is!
ReplyDeleteWe'll have such a wonderful Christmas this year friend! I love these pictures!
ReplyDelete