| Eden loved 'wrestling' on the floor with Macie and Hayes |
| Kissing Hayes. Is this not a happy picture?! |
| Maybe Cannon licked the knife. I'm not sure..... |
| Voila! |
This past weekend four nieces and nephews came for the annual 'cookie making weekend' at Aunt Stacey and Uncle Mark's. And of course this was the first year we had a child of our own to join in the chaos. Oops, I meant to say FUN!! Seriously, it was fun. On my side of the family we have ten nieces and nephews. Several are older teenagers, so cookie making doesn't rank anymore for them. And another niece was in a Christmas parade. That was okay because I'd pull my hair out if ALL of them were coming!! ; )
A few months ago at my house after Eden's dedication, my niece Macie sat down in front of me with a very serious look on her face. She asked, "Aunt Stacey, are we still going to be able to come spend the weekend and make cookies this year?" I guess she thought that we'd be too busy with Eden to attempt such a thing. Little sweetheart, she is. I said, "OF COURSE," and she grinned from ear to ear! That made me so happy.
Pictured are Kennedy, Macie, Hayes, and Cannon. They are 11, 9, 5, and 5. And can I brag for a minute? They are some of the sweetest, kindest, and most loving kids I've ever known.
Adorable! These kids will always remember those weekends (And the cookies!) Can't wait to see pictures next year w/ Eden chasing them around!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Aunt you are!
ReplyDelete