Friday, November 19, 2010

Tailgating Baby

If you'd told me a few years ago I'd have a baby girl and on game days in Baton Rouge we'd take her tailgating at LSU, I'd have said you were crazy! You can't drag a baby around like that! It's not fair to her. But alas, it's true. And she loves it!  Does that make us bad parents? haha 




 A few weeks ago for the LSU/Alabama game we stayed out all day long, starting around ten in the morning. I think we left about five in the afternoon so we could get out before the game traffic. Not once did she fuss the entire day! No one could believe how good she was. I think we have a very gregarious girl on our hands who likes crowds, noise, people, and of course, the ATTENTION! She turns heads all over the place in her LSU tutu, smiling at everyone thanking them for noticing.


Her Uncle Tommy
Tuckered out in her tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment